Aquavo - Returned product

I am beyond angry right now!! I received the products from AquaVo months ago.

I believed I was bring charged 1.95. I then received a bill for 94.68 so I called. They told me it’s wrotten in fine print I had ten days to rerun it it be charged the full price. The man I spoke to settled for 68.00 and cancel further shipments.

I received a debt collection notice today in the mail from an attorneys office. I REFUSE to pay again when I returned the merchandise unopened AND paid 68.00 just to get your company to stop calling me. I am turning your company over to the BBB and contacting an attorney to see what action I can take to get my name off of the past due accounts list.

I will NOT Kay twice for merchandise I do not have. I’ve read your reviews online snd your company has terrible reviews and you seem to do this quite frequently to people.

Madonna Moran

5703130702

Product or Service Mentioned: Aquavo Cosmetics Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Beauty Impressions - Huge Scam and Kiss your Refund Good Bye Cause It Ain't Gonna Happen!

HUGE HUGE SCAM!!!! BEWARE!!!!

This applies to the Aquavo and Vlamorous! I am so upset with this company and it's inability to provide an accurate definition of the words Free Trial! They not only charge for shipping and handling but then it's over $30 for each product! Then when I called to cancel prior to being charged over $200 the sales person talked me into extending my trial and not charge my account until the first of June.

So when I looked at my account today they took out over $200 and bounced my account! I was told I would have until the first but then when I called customer service I spoke with James who proceeded to tell me that there is no way they would have extended my trial till the first and instead it was the 30th. Well with that said it's still the 30th so if I had till today why would I be getting charged? The sales rep James was incredibly rude and ridiculed me and talked to me like I was an insulate child.

So when I asked for a refund he said no and when I said I will call the bank he said the best he could do was give me 30 percent for each product. That is insane! It's still the 30th and yesterday was a holiday. So if I'm getting charged regardless where is the new shipment?

So I lost out on all that money and no product! I am so disgusted and I have a pit in my stomach because my account is now in shambles. They treated me like I was an ***. Not acceptable.

So since I am SOL I figured I would write a complaint so others don't fall victim to this level of thievery. When I read the review before mine I knew that I am not the only one who went and is still going thru this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aquavo Cosmetics Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Scam and no refund, Scam and no full refund.

• Scam Aquavo And Vlamorous