Beauty Impressions - Don't buy trail from AQUAVO

Yep had it happen to me too!! Got with my bank right away as the payment was pending, and stopped their so called payment.

I have never been so angry. I never saw anything in writing about 14 days. They are a major scam!! They charged me, .99 and .99 and $5.95, and $3.95 for trial.

Where did the .99 cents twice come from? Then they tried to get me for $105.79, today. I have learn my lesson as well. By the way I have not received any "free trial" cream.

Thank goodness I bank with a wonderful bank who jumped right on it. I give all the praise to God for stopping this from happening today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aquavo Cream Free Trial.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Beauty Impressions - P******

i wanted to surprise my wife and i got cough in the same scam it was going to cost me 10.00 for i told them don't send no more until i call for it she tries they agreed today the second shipment came without invoice so i called to find out how much i was getting charged they say'd 198.82 i say'd no way i'm sending it back he say'd your wasting your money we only refund up to 50% of the cost i say'd i don't wont it and i wont my full refund he say no so i went to the bank and found out that the original charge was for the same amount 198.82 boy if i was mad and i filled a complaint

Product or Service Mentioned: Aquavo Cream Free Trial.

I didn't like: Scam scam.

Comments