Aquavo - It doesn’t work i have tried to cancel the account you keep

You keep sending me the product I do not want strop billing my account If you don’t close the account I will report you to the better business bureu

Product or Service Mentioned: Aquavo Eye Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Beauty Impressions - Scammers

Turnaround Time

They use a "free" offer to get your card number and then they will keep billing you until you cancel the card. Calling does no good.

They connect you to Indians who are paid to keep you on hold while they bill you again and again. While we were talking to them they billed us for $97 and then another $97 on top of the original $105. This is the most blatant scam I have ever witnessed. We are on the phone with the bank right now getting it stopped.

They use multiple companies to ring up these fraudulent charges. They hit you hard and fast and they don't stop. Bellevue Eye Care? Stunning Skin Care?

It's all Beauty Impressions! It's a nightmare.

Reason of review: SCAM.

Comments

They charge my card 500.00 dollars never received free trial then when call company its a nightmare to refund you're money the company needs to be Shut Down please please please anyone can help me get my money back

Aurora, Colorado, United States #1355782

Someone ordered this product to my card multiple times, although I never received anything in the mail, my bank notified me of several fraudulent charges and I was able to end a nightmare immediately. I can say thank God and I am so fortunate to know that my bank caught these scammer's. good luck .

Yes the same thing has happened to me. Hope I can get out of this mess w/o losing money.

Fresno, California, United States #1341777

COMPLETE SCAM. I was a lucky one: only paid for shipping and handling.

If you order, DO NOT OPEN THE ENVELOPE WHEN IT ARRIVES. Return the product in the UNOPENED ENVELOPE and mark it "REFUSED." I learned my lesson!

to Anonymous Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1346806

Will they still bill you if you "refuse" it and send it back? I feel so *** right now that I fell for this ***..

I experienced the same problem. Free samples then I was billed a total of 220.00 thus far.

My bank is following up. They even had an old email address.

I thought I had received the trial sizes later to be told that I received and was billed for the actual size. Pure scam!!!!

They scam you. Then they will continue to bill your credit card until you cancel it.

They will not refund your money! Horrible Horrible service.

Everyone should file complaints with the FTC and with the state attorney general , so this can be stopped.

Clearwater, Florida, United States #1314504

Omg I had the same pRobles it's a scam please be aware.

Hackensack, New Jersey, United States #1314104

I ordered a sample of Hydroeyes 137 and VLAMR 101 from this company. What arrived was trial size (I guess) and a withdrawal on my bank account of $97.83.

The comment from another complainant was she had called and was told it was already paid.

Well, I guess it has been but, I don't want to do further business with this company. Does anyone know the telephone number of this company's customer service.

I truly appreciate the telephone information you are able to give me.

to Pat Russell Clearwater, Florida, United States #1314506

Pat did you get the number? 1-855-554-1058 big scam. They are the worst.

to Pat Russell Hollywood, Maryland, United States #1351170

18448440167

View more comments

Resolved: Beauty Impressions - Uby youthkeeper scam

Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Feb 23, 2017

Received a chargeback amount of $97.83 yesterday. I filed fraudulent charges with my bank since the company did not want to refund any of my money.

Original review posted by user Jan 24, 2017

If you order the 'free' cream (Aquavo cream), paying only shipping and handling, make sure you call within 14 days to cancel. I do not remember seeing this small detail when I ordered therefore they charged my bank account $97.83.

I called and asked for my money back, they can not do that, they can cancel my subscription (which I didn't know I subscribed to). So now I am calling my bank and filing fraudulent charges. Never again will I order anything 'free'. Always scroll to the very bottom of any page to see the policy and terms.

I have learned my lesson.

I think they should post this small sentence in the same space they display the form you write your information to receive their 'free' item. Good luck.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aquavo Eye Serum Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Scam and no refund.

Comments

Total scam, I never received the free product, they started billing since the first bottle and tge product does not work

It is a scam company. They offer a "free" product but get your credit card number then charge you monthly recurring fees until you stop them.

My wife tried to contest the charges with our credit card company and lost the dispute. I believe they also operate under the name "vitabeauty" as we had a nearly identical charge from them as well. they got us for close to $200.

Luckily, I check the statements regularly and caught the first charges, otherwise it would have been $200 * every month it was missed! Bastards.

Same here, just filed fraud with my bank since they wanted to only give back half of the $$.

West Palm Beach, Florida, United States #1355772

hi....i order one trial cream...got 2.....i was told yesterday that i had to mail the

2 creams back .....and they would cancel my "subscription" that i never applied for.

did you have to mail the trial cream back to them....or should i just get a new credit card?

i can't afford for them to charge me......thanks for your opinion.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, United States #1341332

I have been scammed by this company for $407.24!!!!! A free trial!

b______t! I didn't notice they had charged my credit card until I got an unexpected order in the mail. I called, yelled and threatened them. They said they would only charge me 70%.

No thanks.

Anyway, I cancelled my credit card and reported them to my bank. I'm currently waiting on response from bank.

Seabrook, Texas, United States #1339363

These guys are excellent b.s. artists.

They promise, promise, promise and don't follow through. I won't call call them liars, but they are getting close.

Same here. They are a scam.

And they do not disclose 14 days or "subscription". Used Flip or Flop girl on top of it.

I agree. First mo bank statement $19.95.

3.95. 5.95. 0.99. 0.99 ok for sample ok.

Second statement. 19.95. 105.70 79.83 equals

Scamed out of The grand total. $205.48 and full size products Did not get delivered we got screwed go to your bank they are willing to help.

I got no products. The BBB. Or Fed Goverment should look in to these companies. The money is bye bye I learned my lesson now please learn from mine.

Another pissed off person!

Ps once they have a charge card or debt card your done.

I got a e mail saying they are to put my account. On hold cause they put the charges through you messed with the wrong person !!!

Melbourne, Florida, United States #1329586

Crooks. Avoid them, but if u r reading this it is likely too late.

Scammers all the way.

They are making America crappy again. Our Prez would say really really big big big a-holes.

Houston, Texas, United States #1329584

This entry is rather standard ops for this tricky and quasi-crooked bunch of marketeers selling run of the mill face cream miracles. It's fine print bogusness. They suck.

When I ordered this it was suppose to be a FREE trial just pay shipping, I ALWAYS scroll down to the end to see if it says u will be charged after a certain amount of days because if it does I do NOT order, who has time to remember to call and cancel, they didn't put it in there, this company is nothing but a scam and a fraud and should be put out of business!!

WORST COMPANY EVER!!!! Robbing people!

Telling u if u cancel u still have to pay 50%????

CRAZY!!! I cancelled the subscription that I never agreed to have and my credit card so they couldn't charge me again

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1324826

This is a scam. I am calling the BBB, posting it on Facebook and anything else I can think of.

This was supposed to be a free trial. They haven't heard the last of me yet!!!!

I tried to cancel Aquavo within the cancellation period and they would not respond It is a scam

Paoli, Indiana, United States #1318809

I was scammed the same way but received a 70% refund ! Don't get this product!

to Anonymous Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1324827

I got by money reimbursed. Just wanted to let you know.

I told them it was a scam and I was reporting them to the BBB, Facebook and every other social media I knew of.

So there is a light at the end of the tunnel. You just need to know what to tell them.

Good Luck!!

to Anonymous Hattiesburg, Mississippi, United States #1338591

That's precisely what I did today as well. Word for word. I was a raging lunatic when I called.

Everyone should file complaints with the FTC and California or NJ Attorney General , so this can be stopped.

Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States #1306945

I used my debt card so when I get the product I will pull cash out from my bank call my credit card in lost. That is one way they will not have my bank account. Hope this helps others

Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States #1306939

I ordered this last night. They charged Me for 2 products.

I used my debt card so when I get the products .

. I Will pull cash out from my bank and cancel my debt card wait a week for a new debt card.

Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania, United States #1295739

How do I get a hold of this company to cancell

to Suzy Black Cleveland, Tennessee, United States #1295875

855-554-1058

to Suzy Black Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States #1306940

1--855-554-1058 1-855-772-7556

Woodside, New York, United States #1283651

BEWARE!! Their advertisement used Shark Tank pictures and tricked me into thinking it was the Korean girls' cream seen on Shark Tank.

They even used the girls' pictures. I read over their website carefully and NEVER did I see a "14 day trial" and that after 14 days they would bill my card the full amount. Maybe I missed tiny print somewhere but i doubt it. When I ordered the "free trial" I was tricked into ordering Vlamorous also and once it was in my cart there was no way I could delete it.

Initial charges were $12.87 total. 15 days later I'm billed an additional $97.83 and $105.79.

WATCH your credit card charges because they have charged me 7 different charges under 4 different company names: EGOBEAUTYSHOP, ANGELIC DESCENDANT BEA, GRANDBEAUTYSPLASH, SKIN INTENSIV.

They gave me the same story that they could only refund me 30% but I insisted that they refund me !00%.

After much argument, they agreed. We'll see if they actually do it!

to Anonymous Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States #1306948

Ty, for the heads up. I used my debt card not my regular credit card. Easier to cancel your debt card wait a week for a new debt card.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1278508

same here except the gave me a 70% refund and i keep the product but i also will make a claim at my bank as well.

They did the same to me, don't ask for a supervisor, they are looking for any excuse why he/she not availae.I fought with them for 40 min on the phone and they are refunding the money when they get it back.

View more comments