Aquavo - Scam!!!!!

I signed up for a free sample of their serum and paid $1 and some change for shipping. About 10 months later I received a letter in the mail from Pinnacle Law Group attempting to collect debt of $94.

I searched AquaVo to obtain their contact info, but no contact info whatsoever. No phone number, no email. They have a Facebook link but oddly enough no Facebook account. I then searched Pinnacle Law Group and found that there was no information about their company, only pages to collect payment.

I then called the number they provided on the letter but was not able to speak with a rep, only options to make a payment. I looked up the address of their "office" and discovered it was a mailing center. I called the mailing center and the rep who answered the phone said I was not the first person calling regarding this matter.

Wow, this is just unbelievable how far these people have gone to seem like a legit business. I reported these two companies to FTC and hopefully the people responsible for this fraud are caught!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Aquavo Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Are a fraudulent company and will attempt to collect debt.

Beauty Impressions - Beyond Frustrated

1.6
Turnaround Time

After seeing this company on Shark Tank I was excited to purchase Vlamorous. The following month I received another jar and two weeks after that I received a product I never ordered called AquaVo.For the last two months I've been trying to cancel this recurring order and the $105 charge to my bank account.I have tried contacting the company using the information provided on the packing slip, (customerservice@viamorous.com & 1.844.844.0167.) The email address was rejected and the phone number had been disconnected.My search for information landed on the BBB site who provided another phone number, (855.554.1058), that number is also disconnected.I then found this site who did have a working contact phone number, (855.260.1660.)I called the company and cancelled my order. The company could not explain why I was being sent AquaVo and would not provide a refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aquavo Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

• Aquavo And Vlamorous Scam

Beauty Impressions - I'm furious

1.3
Turnaround Time

After receiving 3 shipments of both vlamorous and aquavo. Ive decided to cancel.

But if you call 1 844 844 0187 you reach no one. I also tried 1 844 844 0167.

No connections Im out 300 dollars and counting Im furious. What should i do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Aquavo Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Aquavo - Thieves!!!!!!

These people are nothing but thieves. They offer you a free sample all you're suppose to pay is shipping & handling.

Which is 1.95, but they come back & try to deduct money from you account without your authorization. They did it twice using two different names in the amount of 97.82 cent.

Thank God Bank of America realized they were thieves & declined it. Do not order anything from these thieving, lying, conniving liars..I sent them their free/ not free product back to them make sure you add the authorization number that these crooks give you when you mail it back if not they will continue too try & charge your account.

Product or Service Mentioned: Aquavo Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

They did the same thing to me. They charged me the 1.95 snd then tried charging me 94.68.

I immediately contacted them and got the run around. I finally paid them half to get them off my back but I got a past due letter today from a lawyers office. I am not paying this scam if a company!!!

I even returned the merchandise!!!! Run away from this company because it’s a ripoff!!

Beauty Impressions - Spread the Word!

This company uses extremely deceptive marketing and business practices to trick customers into a "free trial" for $4.95 shipping, but have actually unwittingly agreed to purchase costly skin care products at nearly $200 per month on a subscription auto-fill plan. The information that it is a negative option offer, rather than a "free trial" is obscured in the fine print.

Once word is spread that it's a scam, the jig is up, so they re-name and re-package the skin care products in order to continue perpetuating the scam. The Federal Trade Commission has filed lawsuits against companies using these deceptive tactics.

Everyone should file complaints with the FTC and California Attorney General , so this can be stopped. https://www.ftc.gov/ https://oag.ca.gov/

Reason of review: SCAM.

I didn't like: Scam and no refund.